Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Careers in Science
- Careers in Medicine
- Careers In Nursing
- Careers in Engineering
- Careers in Accounting
- Math Online
- Math Lessons
- Student Jobs
- Student Loans
- Student Accommodation
- Student Finance
- College Students
- High School Students
- International Students
- Student Houses
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Part Time Jobs College Students
Need Part Time Jobs College Students Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Alice Said:how many percent of college students in the US have part-time jobs?
We Answered:During the 2003–04 academic year, 78 percent of undergraduates worked while they were enrolled. The share of students who work has remained virtually unchanged since the federal government first began asking students detailed questions about their employment in the mid-1990s. On average, employed students spend almost 30 hours per week working while enrolled. Again, this figure has changed little since the mid-’90s. Among the highlights:
• Regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, dependency or marital status, enrollment status, type of institution attended, or even income or educational and living expenses, 70–80 percent of students work while they are enrolled.
• There is predictable variability in the amount of time students spend working, with part-time students, older students, low-income students, and students from under-represented minority groups spending more time at work than others.
• Despite this variability, surprisingly large shares of white and upper-income students work more than 20 hours per week.
• About one-quarter of full-time students work full time.
• One-third of working students describe themselves as employees who also are taking classes.These individuals—most of whom are older and attend college part time—continue to hold the jobs they had prior to enrolling in college.
• Most of the remaining two-thirds of working students state that their primary reason for working is to pay tuition, fees, and living expenses, with upper-income students more likely to work in order to earn spending money or gain job experience.
• Research has shown that working 15 or fewer hours per week—ideally, on campus or in a position related to one’s academic interests—has a positive effect on persistence and degree completion. Only a minority of working students hold such positions.
• It is difficult to understand the role that work may play in helping dependent students pay for college because income and educational expenses do not appear to significantly influence the likelihood that students will work, the amount that they work, or the amount that they earn.
Here is a link to more detailed information:
Your interest in your desired subjects now doubt help you a lot in your life and you become courageous and brave. You know very well how to bring great things in your life that make your life more peaceful, happy and comfortable in the society. An educated person knows well how to make things right in life.
binary options trading said:
Binary options trading is definitely suited for newbie investors who are totally new to the market and doesn’t know much about the trading environments. It’s obvious that many traders are moving from Forex and other types of trading to binary because of the advantages offered by it. So here is my list of top 5 benefits of binary options trading.
"Part Time Jobs College Students" is interesting post. About this post just i say we should must enjoy thus job.
Pulau Seribu said:
doing work in the field of tourism is at desperate want excellent skills. working function site is extremely appropriate to me that an professional in the field of journeying.
Paket Pulau Tidung said:
carrying out work in the field connected with tourism is within desperate would like excellent capabilities. working function site is very appropriate in my opinion that an expert in the field of take a trip.
IP address 192.168.0.1 is the address of some home-use broadband router, it's mainly the default value of a variety of D-Link and Netgear model routers