Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Careers in Science
- Careers in Medicine
- Careers In Nursing
- Careers in Engineering
- Careers in Accounting
- Math Online
- Math Lessons
- Student Jobs
- Student Loans
- Student Accommodation
- Student Finance
- College Students
- High School Students
- International Students
- Student Houses
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Jobs For High School Students In Toronto
Need Jobs For High School Students In Toronto Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Bernard Said:What jobs are there in the army?
We Answered:i couldn't tell you much about the Canadian army because i am an american but i know there are numerous engineer positions available. (chem, electrical, mechanical, combat, etc...) basically if there is a civilian field for it there is probably one in the army.
as for medical, there is always a demand for medics in the army and the civilian world.
as for which one, that is up to you. both are great fields to get into. if you don't plan on making a career out of the military you can transfer your skills to the civilian world. i don't know what kind of college programs the canadian military has, but in the states we have ROTC where you enlist and they pay for your schooling while you train on the side. you graduate as an officer. i would say go for that.
Erica Said:relocating to Toronto,ON and after college plans?
We Answered:even if you study in Canada, when you finish studying you would still have to qualify to immigrate (get permanent residency) it is not easy.............................to immigrate you need to be a skilled worker
Julie Said:Civil Engineers University of Toronto?
We Answered:1. what is UFT? Do you mean UofT?
2. UofT will publish their minimums for entrance on their website, I suggest taking a look at those as they will show you what you need to take in high school.
3. In my opinion nothing in high school will change the odds of you finding employment in the field. They will help you do better in university and will provide you with a better foundation but a high school level business course (example) isn't really going to help much ..
4. University courses will vary for your trade, again go to the department website and you could see a full listing of electives and mandatory classes.
5. Calculus is important in any field of study but I would say that the civil engineering students at the few schools I've attended tend to do the least of it of all the engineering majors. For them single variable calculus is important but they don't take much in way of multivariable.
6. In high school I would take all of your grade 12 maths, physics, chemistry, maybe programming if you have the space, english, and another suitable course if you have the space. Granted as a civil you won't do much of the chem/programming and the highschool physics content will have little bearing on your work but it will provide a good framework to expand upon in university.
Stella Said:How can I become a dual citizen of Canada and the USA as easily and quickly as possible?
We Answered:as quickly as possible will still be 3 years minimum and thats only if you marry a US citizen.
Wisata Pulau Harapan said:
doing work in the field connected with tourism is at desperate want excellent abilities. working function site is extremely appropriate in my opinion that an professional in the field of take a trip and discretion.
Travel Pulau Tidung said:
performing work within the field associated with tourism is within desperate want excellent abilities. working function site is very appropriate for me that an specialist in the field of trip and leisure time.