Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Careers in Science
- Careers in Medicine
- Careers In Nursing
- Careers in Engineering
- Careers in Accounting
- Math Online
- Math Lessons
- Student Jobs
- Student Loans
- Student Accommodation
- Student Finance
- College Students
- High School Students
- International Students
- Student Houses
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Time Management College
Need Time Management College Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Tammy Said:What are some effective time management techniques that I can use to enhance my study time with my college cou?
We Answered:Time Management tips
1. Start papers, projects, assignments at least a week ahead of when they are due
2. Use your resources to help you complete your tasks
3. Find a quiet place to complete all your work (library, third floor of the student union etc).
4. Work on all your assignments at one time - pick which ones you want to do first, get it started to your liking and then start another assignment. This will really help you because you'll have at least something started for all of your assignments and it will reduce the amount of time to finish the project, paper, assignment
5. Work on your projects etc over several days
6. DON'T PROCRASTINATE! (not shouting, emphasizing)
Marie Said:Help with college time management?
We Answered:i think you should def go out and buy a planner, one that has the days already labeled, that way you can jot down assignments due, days you have to work and other important events. this way, you can check to see what you have due, it takes alot of stress away.
as far as studying, its hard to do when you live with other people, i found it was easy to study in the library or other quiet areas. bringing your computer is a no no, i always found myself checkin aim or other stupid things that distracted me. i think gettin someone to study with is also a good idea, having reinforcement with areas is a great way to study. good luck!
Pulau Tidung said:
doing work in the field connected with tourism is at desperate want excellent skills. working function site is incredibly appropriate i think that an professional in the field of traveling.
Pulau Harapan said:
doing work in the field connected with tourism is within desperate want excellent abilities. working function site is extremely appropriate for me that an specialist in the field of touring.