Related Articles


Related Categories


Recently Added


Join Today

It's always free and anyone can join!

Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now

Online Universities For International Students

Steve Said:

Would I be an International Student in the UK?

We Answered:

You are considered an international student unless you have lived in the EU for the past 3 years. Your citizenship is irrelevant.

Being a UK citizen means you don't have to worry about a visa. I'm afraid it doesn't stop you having to pay the more expensive fees :(

Ronald Said:

Online study from US university for international citizen?

We Answered:


If you are looking for online university and studies, search engines will help you to find it out. Use proper search words , it may help you.

I suggest the below site also, if you want can refer,

Marshall Said:

do i need an i-20 to apply to online universities?

We Answered:

Let me clarify, you applied to a non-accredited school, got an I-20 from said school and got an F1 visa. Now you are in the States, you want to apply to an online university?

If this is the case then I have bad news for you; conditions of your F1 visa state that one must attend a physical campus and be enrolled in an actual school and under F1 status you must take a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester and only three of those credit hours per semester can be taken online.

You are now probably thinking "why?"-- well the answer is simple, if you want to attend an online school, then you can do that from your home country, there is no reason for you to be in the United States to take online classes.

You either continue with your current school or look for an accredited school enroll into.

Ron Said:

?s the GED test for international students,out of USA ?

We Answered:

If you have a high school diploma, GCSEs, A levels, or equivalent from your home country, then you don't need to take the GED exams. Those exams are for people who haven't completed high school in a traditional setting. They are supposed to prove that you have knowledge equivalent to a US highschool diploma.

For university entrance in the US, you are required to take either the SAT or the ACT exams. Those are standardised tests used for university admissions. You can take the SAT or the ACT exam abroad. The website for the College Board, below, talks about where and how you would take them.

You must take them in person. You can not take them via distance. However, they are offered all over the world, so there is likely a city near you that offers them.

If you are an international student and your first language and primary schooling was not in English, you may also need to take the TOEFL - the test of English as a foreign language. Most universities will require that of you.

Discuss It!

wwwdelegateyourassignmentcom said:

If society and whole world need intellectual enjoyment then we should emphasize on the importance of well rounded education. We can say that your education and knowledge make yourself more aware and confident among the society members, we cannot deny this fact and reality.

Travel Pulau Tidung said:

doing work in the field associated with tourism is within desperate desire excellent abilities. working work site is extremely appropriate i think that an professional in the field of vacation plus pleasure.

Wisata Pulau Pramuka said:

doing work in the field associated with tourism is in desperate would like excellent abilities. working job site is extremely appropriate in my opinion that an specialist in the field of trip.

Best Laptops Under $500 to Buy said:

The laptops can store data, apps, and documents internally but are more worthy of cloud operation, accessing and working on files stored online

Visit Here said:

Very Interesting and wonderfull information keep sharing