Marketplace

Related Articles

Related Categories

Recently Added

Join StudyUp.com Today

It's always free and anyone can join!

Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now

Student Accommodation Surrey

Daisy Said:

a question regarding hosing benefit payment?

We Answered:

If you are on Housing Benefit (the old system) then you can simply request your rent be paid to you. If you are on the LHA then it automatically comes to you.

the landlord set sthe rent for his own property and if you sign the lease then you say you agree to pay that rent.

If you cant afford it move elsewhere - say into one of these cheaper properties.

This situation is going to happen more and more as the whole reason for bringing in LHA (though they will never admit it) is to pay out less and therefore force rents down. Landlords cannot afford to reduce rents as they have to pay mortgages so it is going to get very messy in coming months. IMO

Discuss It!

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Fancy Dress said:

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...

Fancy Dress said:

Should there be an alternate enticing post you can impart next time, I'll be without a doubt sitting tight for it.

4D Global Inc said:

This post on student accommodation in Surrey was pretty informative. It cleared many doubts I had on the topic. I think this post is very much enough to get all details regarding the accommodation in Surrey. Thank you so much for the updates!

Ugg Roxy said:

I thought that it is very difficult to arrange accommodation for students in Surrey. After reading this article I understood that there are lots of options for students to get accommodated. Thank you so much for sharing this post here!

custom paper writing said:

Some students have to go to other place that are far from their house to study because they want to get better education there. But the accommodation is the biggest problem for them if they can't stay in hostels.

Jhon said:

This is outstanding

dissertation writing service reviews said:

You know training help us to pick right way effortlessly so getting it is truly critical for us. So we will be sheltered from threats by its direction and that will be a possibility for us to demonstrate how we are great.

directv select package said:

Jyn Erso Jacket - MoviesJacket said:

This blog gives us knowledge about physical education and this blog gives some key information about his coaches. So I am glad to found this types of articles. Hatts off mate you wroke a fabulous article and I would like to thank the admin he or she did a polite job here.

cheap android tablets said:

catalina hotel said:

I think this post is very much enough to get all details regarding the accommodation in Surrey. This post on student accommodation in Surrey was pretty informative. It cleared many doubts I had on the topic. Do share such interesting information.

alston01 said:

Great post for student accommodation. <a href="http://www.99hdwallpapers.com/good-morning-love-live-full-romantic-hd-wallpapers-2017/">good morning love romantic wallpaper</a>

check cashing Edison said:

Are you looking to cash into a checking account, the total amount usually cannot be immediately accessed; there may be a waiting period for the check to clear?<a href="http://www.unitedcheckcashing.com/">check cashing Edison</a>

check cashing Edison said:

replique Rolex said:

Une discussion intéressante mérite d'être commentée Je crois que vous devez écrire plus sur ce sujet, ce n'est peut-être pas un sujet tabou, mais en général, les gens ne sont pas suffisants pour parler de ces sujets.

replique montres suisse said:

Merci beaucoup pour la conservation des choses énormes. Je suis extrêmement reconnaissant utilisé pour cet endroit.

replique montre pas cher said:

Merci pour un envoi ou un tutoriel aussi informatif - tout ce temps plus tard, je l'ai découvert et j'adore le résultat de l'arrêt.

Custom Essay Writing UK said:

I am familiar with this student accommodating survey because I organize & manage surveys and I am a survey supervisor at UK based company. You shared interesting dialogues regarding this survey.

Repliche Rolex said:

I am familiar with this student accommodating survey because I organize &

replique montre said: