Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Careers in Science
- Careers in Medicine
- Careers In Nursing
- Careers in Engineering
- Careers in Accounting
- Math Online
- Math Lessons
- Student Jobs
- Student Loans
- Student Accommodation
- Student Finance
- College Students
- High School Students
- International Students
- Student Houses
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Jobs For 15 Year Olds
Need Jobs For 15 Year Olds Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Jennifer Said:What are some good jobs for 15 year olds ?
We Answered:It's not legal for a 15 year old to work for pay. Either that or a 15 year old can't work for more than 3 hours on a school day and can't work before 7 A.M. Honestly, not a lot of people are going to hire a 15 year old. You could volunteer and work at a day care center or your local library.
Lewis Said:Where can i go to find a list of jobs in my area for 15 year olds?
We Answered:if you live in the US i know that Coldstone,and mcdonalds hire at 15
Marie Said:Does anybody that lives in maryland city near kohls and target know any jobs for 15 year olds?
We Answered:I am certain it is against Maryland Law for you to drop out and employment will be exceedingly difficult w/o employer breaking other laws.
Full time very unlikely.
You had best check out vocational schooling programs that lead to work and may include paid training.
I urge you to be DILIGENT about that, asking at all state and county offices you can find, also your Congressman, State Representative &c.
Because it will require effort on your part to stave off highly probable disaster in these circumstances.
If you are not going through school or training you should be working at something.
Work hours are usually very limited for people your age.
A much less satisfactory option is to do that part time work at MacDonalds or some equivalent and supplement it with babysitting or mowing lawns, washing windows.
If you are entrepreneurial you might get something going in your neighborhood, or with support of good neighbors.
As for babysitting, most people would not dare RISK children with dropout babysitter, provided their IQ is above 75.
Those are honest tough facts along with my best suggestions for you, young friend.
Unfortunately, you must nowadays beware of some adults who appear trusting but actually want to take advantage of your situation in some nefarious way that could bring further hardship or damage you for life. Perhaps even worse.
Do you have a relative you could live with while trying some vocational education program?
Find the best solution.
It is something we all have to do, no matter how our early circumstances sort out.
When you are 18 or so, you can join the U.S. Coast Guard --
Provided you do not have a criminal record....
You do have one big advantage:
You know how to locate helpful info on the computer and how to ask questions.
That beats driving around with expensive gasoline, or walking and riding the bus, something us older folks did a lot of when young, especially those of us who were poor.
And the help was even scarcer back then.
On the other hand, the opportunities for getting into trouble and making the wrong choices have increased dramatically.
So be careful. Do some computer work and send emails marked URGENT.
Your case is URGENT.
I would also urge you to find some reliable adult mentor for consultation. Preferably someone retired and educated who is willing to offer advice.
You must be nice to such a person, even if you do not like their advice. Do not take advantage of them, nor harm them.
The angels do not miss a thing and keep very detailed records. But they will expedite your help in a favorable direction too -- if you also do your best.
I am CERTAIN every thing I have said here is the best correct recommendation ;you are likely to get.
I once met a girl who started when she was 12, pretty early for USA.
But in some foreign nations there are many under 10, already totally dependent on their own efforts.
And almost nothing available for them in the way of trustworthy assistance.
So although it is serious for you, it is not the worst on earth.
Keep your chin up and hang in there!
Dennis Said:Where can i find jobs for 15 year olds in couth carolina?
We Answered:Here's a short list of jobs which you can create to generate income:
1. Learn calligraphy so that you can provide handwritten invitations and thank you notes to prospective wedding parties, birthday celebrations, etc. Seek out clients through wedding planners at nearby churches and temples. A starter calligraphy kit usually runs around $20 and anyone can easily pick up this skill. The going rate is usually $1 per hand addressed item.
2. Become a "poser" who assists wedding photographers in setting and arranging various individuals in group and single photographic positions. "Posers" carry around a sketch book of various sitting and standing poses which consists of onion skin overlays of various wedding pictures bound in albums. Again, contact local wedding photographers and wedding planners, accordingly. The hourly pay is around $10-$12 per hour and you are often invited to attend all dining activities.
3. Seek from your neighbors a gardner position which involves planting, weed removal, plant/tree trimming, light brush clearance. You will be using the neighbor's equipment and tools. Again, do not represent yourself as a lawn mower since there are any number of safety issues involved. A door-to-door solicitation of surrounding neighbors is required and you can charge between $6 to $9 per hour.
4. Offer policing/removal or clearance of trash services to surrounding neighbors which involve trash pickup within nearby residential area. Limit the extent of pickup to small areas and be aware that there are no hazardous terrain or elements involved in this process. Again, a door-to-door solicitation of neighbors is in order. You can charge between $6.75 to $7.50 per hour.
5. Acquire a set of window cleaning tools [a bucket, liquid window cleaner, sponge, squeegee, handle with an extension and a small step ladder] and solicit local businesses for your window cleaning services. However, be careful to limit the height of the window cleaning to no higher than one story. Charge $1 per window panel.
6. Become a proxy/stand-in for neighbors to allow delivery of goods and packages to your home/apartment. Acquire the authority to sign any receipt of incoming packages as an accepting neighbor. Charge $1 per each package handled by you.
7. Consider becoming a restaurant-cafe customer liaison by using your cell phone at restaurants-cafes to coordinate with the hostess to keep track of waiting customers. Whenever there's a very long period of time to activate a waiting list, you want to offer the restaurant your services so that customers do not have to stand around for any lengthy period of time. And when their name/assigned number comes up; you can call the upcoming customer's cell phone to tell them that they can return to the restaurant and be served. The call back fee is usually around $0.50 cents on a per head basis. For example, a couple would be charged $1.00 while children under 6 would not be charged. Placement of a plaque which outlines your fee schedule near the hostess station is sufficient to garner attention of prospective customers who will value your services since they can do other activities outside of the restaurant -- often beyond the range of any inhouse paging system. You realize that everyone has a cellphone and why not take advantage of the connectivity to make the diner's experience worthwhile. The restaurant will also appreciate the added service you are providing as a customer liaison.
8. Why not become a paid feeder servicing the disabled at nearby nursing, convalescent, assisted living/care centers and hospitals. It involves feeding food to patients who are unable to feed themselves. The starting rate is $8.00 per hour. The only downside is that one has to take precautions to wash one's hands after each feeding. A posting of your services [by a business card or flyer] on a reviewable bulletin board would be enough to generate customers. The paid feeder position is one of the fastest growing occupation at this time.
Lucille Said:What different websites are there for jobs for 15 year olds, that have to do with animals?
We Answered:Volunteer at your local animal rescue shelters. At your age, that's the best experience you can get...and you can do a lot of good interacting with and helping rehab the animals. Good luck...It's an honorable goal and profession to aspire to!
Seth Said:What are jobs 15 year olds can do in Arizona?
We Answered:Chick-fil-a hires at 14. Its a pain in the butt though because you have to go through 3 interveiws before you can get the job, but they do like to hire younger people. I have noooo clue why.
Paket Pulau Tidung said:
carrying out work in the field related to tourism is at desperate need excellent capabilities. working job site is definitely incredibly appropriate in my opinion that an professional in the field of journey and amusement.
Wisata Pulau Harapan said:
carrying out work in the field of tourism is within desperate wish excellent capabilities. working work site is incredibly appropriate in my experience that an expert in the field of vacation.