Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Careers in Science
- Careers in Medicine
- Careers In Nursing
- Careers in Engineering
- Careers in Accounting
- Math Online
- Math Lessons
- Student Jobs
- Student Loans
- Student Accommodation
- Student Finance
- College Students
- High School Students
- International Students
- Student Houses
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Student Job Search Nz
Need Student Job Search Nz Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Nelson Said:Should I give up on my dreams? Is it time to pack up and get serious? ?
We Answered:OK, I read it all.
You are not in a bad shape.
1) Prioritize things in life - Find a room which you can share. May be with 2-3 other people so that you have company, lesser rent and couple of hundred dollars more.
2) Going back to NZ, It is a nice place. But don't deprive us of your stories. We all love people who went after their dreams and have made it. I cherish such experiences.
3) I can understand this hand to mouth living. But you need to plan better. First thing on mind should be to pay your loans off and stop the shopping (which yourself are aware of and you do not need an expert like me to say that to you. )
4) Think of alternate source of income. May be writing short stories for some magazine, may be kids stories, may be some thing else.
5) How about starting a blog or something. How about Parry Hotter (something like harry potter). Parry Hotter can be the Harry potter of US of A
6) Meet more people at work and your industry. Build professional relationships.
7) Turn 30, enjoy life. Now 30 must be round the corner and it might be tough to get all things done before that. Give yourself two additional years and try to be on track. (I think you will get over the hurdles sooner than that.)
8) Yes, forget the live-in
9) Look for another job which is in line with your aspirations and ambitions. DONT JUST JUMP JOBS FOR THE SAKE OF IT.
10) Write a story of a girl who traveled from NZ to US to pursue her dreams and how she fought all the odds and made it. Get this published in NZ and make money in US. :) I am serious.
Let us know when you have changed your mind. Also let us know when you are right back on track and also when you are successful.
Be Strong, be focused and show courage. Most of the problems are in our head and the easier way is to convince ourselves.
Chad Said:can a mcdonalds full time worker get a work permit in newzealand?
We Answered:It probably wouldn't be possible under your current employment. New Zealand has a skilled workers category which works on a points system. The more points you have, the more likely you'd be accepted.
If you're between 18 and 30, you may qualify for the Working Holiday visa, under which you can stay in NZ and work to fund your travels.
Travel Pulau Tidung said:
carrying out work in the field associated with tourism is at desperate would like excellent abilities. working function site is extremely appropriate for me that an expert in the field of travelling and discretion.
Travel Pulau Pari said:
carrying out work in the field connected with tourism is within desperate need excellent abilities. working function site is definitely incredibly appropriate to me that an professional in the field of vacation and pleasure.