Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
- Careers in Science
- Careers in Medicine
- Careers In Nursing
- Careers in Engineering
- Careers in Accounting
- Math Online
- Math Lessons
- Student Jobs
- Student Loans
- Student Accommodation
- Student Finance
- College Students
- High School Students
- International Students
- Student Houses
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Student Loan Direct
Need Student Loan Direct Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Misty Said:On what grounds can you be denied a direct student loan?
We Answered:OH so many...
1. defaulted previous student loans,
2. oweing on a federal Pell grant or other federal aid,
3. oweing a school on a previous ballance for fees tuition and such,
4. too many attempted college hours for your school,
5. not a us citizen or eligible non citizen,
6. bad college grades,
7. oweing fin aid for dropping classes you recieved finanicial aid for
8. have reached your lifetime maximum loan limits,
9. no HS diploma or GED and can't pass an Ability to Benefit test
10. not enrolled minimum # of college credit hours,
11. lied on your fafsa, ("false or misleading info" is how this is worded on the form)
12. unable to satisfactorily complete verification process,
13. college does not participate in federal loans,
14. the program you enrolled in is too short (CNA) or not a recognized program (baloon animal school) or does not lead to a certificate or degree (a single Excel class),
15. dependents (even those who are US Citizens) with 2 illegal parents also have a ton of trouble getting aid because their parents can't provide legal income from working,
16. may also be denied aid at the schools discretion for the inablity to fulfil the requirements of the program... For Example: you apply to school to get a degree as a part of a truck driver training course but are legally blind.
17. Failure of students or parents to file taxes ONLY when they are legally required to do so. (many folks don't make enough to file, and that's okay)
Contrary to popular belief, having a felony charge does NOT stop you from getting financial aid. (Yes, murderers and rapists can can get aid to go to college, but God forbit you default on a student loan).
Right now, the only thing related to convictions is if it is a DRUG related charge (felony or mistimenor) and it will ONLY effect you if you were in school and recieving fin aid at the time AND you don't complete an acceptable drug rehab program.
(This is not an all inclusive list, just so you know and the laws change a bit every year.)
Wisata Pulau Harapan said:
carrying out work in the field related to tourism is within desperate need excellent skills. working function site is very appropriate i think that an expert in the field of traveling and enjoyment.
Travel Pulau Seribu said:
working in the field connected with tourism is at desperate need excellent skills. working work site is extremely appropriate in my experience that an professional in the field of touring and pleasure.
mobdro download said:
mobdro apk download
aptoide app download said:
aptoide app download
sallie mae login said:
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey or more commonly known as the Kroger Survey of Feedbacks will allow you to provide your honest opinion about the store